|THE IDOLMASTER: SHINY COLORS|
|Publisher||BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment|
|Released||April 24, 2018|
THE iDOLM@STER: Shiny Colors (アイドルマスター シャイニーカラーズ Aidorumasutaa Shainii Karaazu) is a multi-platform game that features the idols of 283 Production. The game's development was announced at TOKYO GAME SHOW 2017, and the reveal was made on February 6, 2018. The game was released on April 24, 2018.
- For a full list of event, please see THE iDOLM@STER: Shiny Colors Event List
There are in-game events each month where players can earn various rewards, support cards, along with competing with other players.
Produce Marathons focus on producing certain members to complete certain missions, such as reaching a certain season with an idol, to gain event points. Instead of the normal event style of getting rewards as the player gains more points, the player exchanges their event points for rewards.
|Rarity||Produce Idols||Support Idols|
- For a full list of gachas, please see THE iDOLM@STER: Shiny Colors Gacha List
In the Platinum Gacha, players can gain new Produce and Support cards for their teams. This can be done with either: Feather Jewels, the in-game currency, or BanaCoin, purchasable currency.
Feather Jewel Scouting
When scouting with Feather Jewels, players have two options:
- Scout 1: Using 300 Feather Jewels, the player only gains one card.
- Scout 11: Using 3,000 Feather Jewels, the player only gains ten cards.
When scouting with BanaCoin, players have three options:
- Daily Scout 1: Using 90 BanaCoin, the player only gains one card. This is only available once a day.
- Scout 1: Using 300 BanaCoin, the player only gains one card.
- Scout 11: Using 3,000 BanaCoin, the player only gains ten cards.
- For a full list of cards, please see THE iDOLM@STER: Shiny Colors Card List
The card system in Shiny Colors is made up of three rarities: SSR (Super Super Rare), SR (Super Rare), and R (Rare). There are also two card types: Support and Produce. With Produce cards, the player is able to produce the idol that the card displays, while Support cards can only be used as support idols.
The cards can be gained through scouting in the gacha or through in-game events, and then are used to make the player's team.
See THE iDOLM@STER: Shiny Colors Discography for a list of singles and music related to the franchise.
Four Panel Comics